ARTICLE 1 : PREAMBLE
- The way in which their personal data are collected and processed (hereinafter “Personal Data”)
- Should be considered as Personal Data, all data being likely to identify a User such as name, first name, age, postal address, email address; the location or IP address of the User.
- The rights of Users regarding this data,
- The identity of the controller of Personal Data collected,
- The identity of the persons to whom the Personal Data may be transmitted,
- The Website policy in terms of “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2 : GENERAL PRINCIPLES IN THE MATTER OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of article 5 of General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679, (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), the collection and processing of data from Website Users respect the following principles.
- Lawfulness, loyalty, transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the User who owns the data. Whenever Personal Data is collected, the User will be informed that his data is collected, and the purpose for collecting this data.
- Limited purposes: The collection and processing of Personal Data are carried out to meet one or more determined objectives ;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the Website are collected;
- Data retention reduced over time: the data is kept for a limited period, of which the User is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the User is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of data collection and processing: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of article 6 of GDPR n°2016/679, the collection and processing of Personal Data can only take place if they meet at least one of the conditions listed below :
- The User has specifically consented to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- Processing meets a legal obligation;
- Processing is explained by a necessity related to the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another physical person;
- Processing can be explained by a necessity related to the execution of a mission of public interest or which relates to the exercise of public authority;
- Processing and collection of Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 : COLLECTED AND PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF NAVIGATION ON THE WEBWEBSITE
A. Collected and processed personal data within the framework of navigation on the website
The collected Personal Data on the HELEXIA.EU Website are as follows:
- Last Name
- Email address
This data is collected when the User performs one of the following operations on the Website:
- Contact via the contact form
- Newsletter form
The data controller conservative in his IT systems of the Website and in the optimal but reasonable conditions of security, all the data collected for a period of: 3 years. Data collection and processing serve the following purposes:
- Response to requests made via the contact form
- Sending the newsletter
B. Transmission of data to third parties
Personal data that are collected by the Website are not transmitted at any level and is only processed by the Website editor.
C. Hosting of data
The Website is hosted by: OVH SASU, whose head office is located at the address below:
- 2 road Kellermann 59100 in ROUBAIX, France
The host can be contacted via the contact form available on the following link: : https://help.ovhcloud.com/fr/contact/
The data collected and processed by the Website is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4 : DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. Data Controller
LThe data controller is HELEXIA S.A. He can be contacted at the following address : email@example.com ;
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used for the processing of Personal Data
B. Obligations of the Data Controller
The data controller undertakes (i) to protect the Personal Data that are collected, (ii) not to transmit to third parties without the User having been informed, (iii) to respect the purposes for which these data have been collected.
Furthermore, the controller undertakes to notify the User in the event of rectification or data deletion, unless this generates disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the User‘s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the User by any means.
ARTICLE 5 : USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of Personal Data, the User has the rights listed below. So that the controller complies with his request, the User is required to communicate to him: his surname, first name, as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the User within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. Right of access, right of rectification and right to erasure
The User can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The User must send an email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the reason for his request.
B. Right to data portability
The User has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the Website, to another Website, in itself in accordance with the procedure below. The User must send an email to the following address : email@example.com specifying the reason for his request.
C. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The User has the right to request the limitation or to be object to the processing of his data by the Website, without the Website being able to refuse, unless he can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the User.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the User must follow the following procedure:
The User must send an email to the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the reason for their request.
D. Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated processing
In accordance with the provisions of regulation n°2016/679, the User has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated processing if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him in a similar way.
E. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the User‘s request, and the User wishes to contest this decision, or, if he thinks that there is an infringement of one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to seize the national authority for the protection of personal data1 or any competent court.
The Website uses cookie techniques. A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4o), stored by the Website on the User‘s hard drive, containing information relating to the browsing habits of the User.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for the comfort of the User. For the use of “cookie” files involving the storage and analysis of Personal Data, the consent of the User is necessarily required. This consent is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the Website will again ask the User‘s permission to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
A. User’s opposition to the use of ”cookie” files by the website
The User is informed that he can oppose the registration of these ‘”cookie” files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera : http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the User decides to deactivate the “cookie” files, he can continue browsing the Website. However, any malfunction of the Website caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be due to the publisher of the Website.
B. Description of the “cookie” files used by the website
The Website editor draws the User‘s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing: The Helexia site uses Google Analytics to analyze how its website is used. Google Analytics generates statistics and other information related to the use of the website using cookies stored on users’ computers.
More specifically, third parties are the following:
To learn more about cookies, refer to the “cookie notice” below.
1) What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a Web server places on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. This small text file may include a unique identifier that distinguishes your computer or mobile device from other devices. Cookies serve a number of purposes such as letting you navigate between webpages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. Cookies may tell us, for example, whether you have visited the Helexia website before or whether you are a new visitor. They can also help to ensure that content we display and marketing messages are more relevant to you and your interests.
For further information on cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
2) How long do cookies last?
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are “session cookies”. These exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are “persistent cookies”. These cookies survive after your browser is closed until a defined expiration date. They can be used by websites to recognize your computer when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
3) hat other technologies are used to track my website visits? Analytics cookies:
- how users interact with our services,
- errors users encounter when using our services,
- device identifiers, how often and for how long users visit and use the services,
- what pages they visit on our services,
- whether they act on or open emails,
- what other sites users used before coming to the Helexia websites.
We use this information to improve our site and your user experience, such as remembering you when you return to the Helexia websites, understanding your preferences and interests, and knowing which of our web pages are visited and what services are most often used.
4) Cookies used on our website
Helexia uses temporary and permanent cookies on its website.
The Cookies we can issue are divided into 2 categories:
- Operating cookies: these cookies are essential for browsing our site (such as session IDs) that allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection.
- Performance and analysis cookies: These cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, volumes of use and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, browsing) allowing us to improve the convenience and ergonomics of our services (pages or sections browsed most often, articles most read, etc.).
5) How to manage or delete cookies from Helexia website
If you want to disable all or some of the cookies on your device, you can do this through your browser settings.
- Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari™: docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- Chrome™: support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox™: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Please note that blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the ease of use of the website, as you will not be able to use all the features.