Photovoltaic Power Plants on roofs
Installing photovoltaic power plants on roofs of buildings as a partnership with Helexia meets the main needs of the owners of with large energy-consuming buildings. (Private and collective owners)
Photovoltaic power plants on roofs: What are the advantages?
The advantages as a new construction, renovation or site extension:
- ENHANCEMENT – Enhancement of the building’s assets without basic investment.
- ADDITIONAL REVENUE – The owner of the building benefits from an annual rent under certain conditions.
- FREE ENERGY – The owner of the building benefits from an energy production unit thanks to the retrocession of the photovoltaic power plant at the end of the lease.
- COMMUNICATION – Environmental communication with clientèle and employees.
- ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT – Provides green energy with no CO2 emissions.
- CERTIFICATION – Obtain “bonus points” in the framework of building energy certification (HQE, THQE, BEPOS, BREEAM, etc.).
Photovoltaic power plants on roofs: What type of buildings?
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Tertiary buildings
- Logistics plateforms
- Public buildings