Helexia offers customised solutions for the installation of photovoltaic carports intended for building owners. (private and collective owners)
Photovoltaic carports: what are the advantages?
The advantages as a new construction, renovation or site extension:
- COMFORT FOR USERS– Vehicles are protected from the sun and inclement weather.
- ENHANCEMENT – Enhancement of the building’s assets without basic investment.
- ADDITIONAL REVENUE – The owner of the building benefits from an annual rent under certain conditions.
- FREE ENERGY –The owner of the building benefits from an energy production unit thanks to the retrocession of the power plant at the end of the lease.
- COMMUNICATION – Environmental communication with clientele and employees.
- ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT – Provides green energy with no CO2 emissions.
- CERTIFICATION – Obtain “bonus points” in the framework of building energy certification (HQE, THQE, BEPOS, BREEAM, etc.).
- ANTICIPATION AND ACQUISITION OF NEW CLIENTELE – Setting up recharge terminals for electric vehicles.
Photovoltaic carports : What types of car parks ?
- Hypermarket car parks
- Car parks for exhibitors or exhibit visitors
- Public car parks
- Company car parks (for employees and customers)