|Salary||To be defined|
Currently composed of 56 people, Helexia is an energy services company incorporated in 2010, specialized in development, construction and financing of energy projects (reduction of consumption or decentralized production of energy) in partnership with its customers, owners of facilities and industrial and commercial buildings. Helexia provides a full range services to its customers on the road to ‘positive energy buildings’. Supported by a strong shareholder structure with a long-term vision, Helexia is active in France, Italy, Belgium, Portugal and Switzerland, and has already carried out numerous energy efficiency projects and has also put in operation more than 200 photovoltaic plants on roofs and parkings for more than 50MWp in total. The company has the ambition of becoming a key player in the energy services sector.
As an intern, you will be directly attached to the International Project Director that will follow your progress and you will work with closely with the head office (Legal, communication, project, …) and the other locations. You will support the International Project Director and the Group CFO on missions of new countries opening, development strategies and analysis. You may also be required to carry out market research or business prospections, to source projects in new markets and attend specific events to develop the company network.
- Assist the company’s development projects, developing their strategic line and building their detailed business plan
- Conduct studies on the company’s macroeconomic and competitive environment including research, data consolidation and analysis
- Participate in the company’s long-term strategic plan, carrying out quantitative analyzes and economic and financial models
- Facilitate the decision-making of the Executive Committee by synthesizing the analyzes carried out and formalizing the conclusions in appropriate presentations
- Assist the team in coordinating internal projects, preparing and participating in meetings with other departments (Finance, Project, …)
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF EXERCICE
The job position is based in Lille (France).
SKILLS AND KNOW HOW
Business School, Master (Bac + 5) or significative experience. First approach of energy sector or global business development.
Send your Resume + Cover letter to: email@example.com with the ref IBD_intern or in the form there :